Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Picture of tiger in Lindsay's article

Let's see how observant you are. Who noticed in the picture of the tiger that she only has 3 legs? If you noticed, you're more observant than me. :-) Yay Cheryl, we need more boys in the extended family as we are outnumbered by all of you girls. Glad to hear all is well. Congrats to Lindsay for the "distinguished artist" award & the grant...I've always thought you were a distinguished artist even before you got the award!
Hey Ray, I feel like having a Dominos pizza...what would the delivery charge be from one of your stores? I can hear the delivery guy...Road Trip!
Carol, looking forward to your visit & our trip to the Derby w/ Brian & Amanda...hope Diane & George are ready for the onslaught of visitors. Brian & Amanda: remind me to tell you my joke about the field trip to the racetrack.
Red Wings are thru the 1st round hopefully on their way to another Stanley Cup. Go Pistons & Go Wings.
Just rented Waiting for Guffman (Amanda & Lindsay had recommended it), very funny! For those of you who haven't seen it or Best in Show, rent one or both as they are hilarious! It has been in the 70's for several days in a row...pretty good for MI.
Till later, Patrick

2 comments:

barb said...

Boy!!!! What a fair weather fan... no GO TIGER'S just when they need it the most!!! Love Red Wing fan Piston fan and Tiger fan, Barb

Amanda said...

"I was shopping for my wife Bonnie..."