Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello everyone! I think this is exciting. It will be like calling Grandma, and the Sarasota name is very appropriate. Well... over here in Phoenix, my mom is still recovering from her surgery and heart attack. If she doesn't go hiking soon I'm sure she is going to go mad. I am doing almost nothing besides school, study, more study and taking care of Allie; however, I just watched the movie August Rush and I loved it. Not so sure if the movie is plausible in the real world, but the underlying message was, I believe, true to a tee.
I applied to a couple hospitals to work as a nurse extern, so pray that I get a position, there are very few extern positions available.
Ashley is pregnant, I'm sure you all know, but I am so excited, within a month I will have two new editions, either nieces or nephews. Allie wants one of both so they can get married but Cheryl said no son of her's will marry into this family! I thought it was funny. sorry Allie.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

For a second there I thought you meant Ashley was having twins!