Monday, April 21, 2008

It's A Boy!!!

Well... we went for the big 20 week ultra sound today and it's a boy! This will be 2 of each for Larry. He and Matthew are very excited because they will no longer be outnumbered. We have not yet thought of a boy name but are working our brain cells. Luckily we have a few months to come up with this. I had a girl name, Sophie Kay, but it is impossible to make masculine. I am due September 8th. The baby is about 8 inches long and everything looks good. It was really great to see him moving around. I look forward to feeling it. Overall my health has been good. My mom's hip replacement is this Wednesday, so please pray that all goes well. She is really important to a whole lot of people.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That's very exciting.

Boy names are more difficult than girl names, I think. I'd be interested in hearing your options. I love naming. Current boy names I like are: Isiah, Rufus (but my dog is also named this), Francis, Isaac, Ethan, and James.

Carol T said...

I am so excited for all of you! I'm sure that you will come up with a great name. I hope and pray that everything continues to well for you!

Angela said...

Well, maybe his name could be Sophio K. Then you could just pray that he is a big bulky football player!

Amanda said...

I love Angela's suggestion. He could go by "Phio," which sounds very masculine, if you ask me (but you didn't :).

Congratulations, Cheryl (and Larry). We are so happy for you and I've loved your updates