Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Jackson Browne Concert

I wanted to let you all know what a great time I had at the concert. It was even better than I anticipated! I was very pleased that Fred and Angela seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Hey, Fred even got a round of applause when he carried in the two bags of can goods to the food drive for a local soup kitchen which were from the three of us! When I read a review after, it said that he only did a handful of hit songs but concentrated more on a variety of songs which showcased his songwriting career. I thought wow I guess he did just do only a few big ones but being familiar with his other songs I enjoyed them just as much! He also included some great anecdotes in between the songs! He will definitely continue to be my favorite!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It sounds like fun, I'm glad you all had a good time.

barb said...

Carol. Glad you loved the concert... just wish I could see you and Jackson on U-tube!!!

Anonymous said...

Ur lucky Carol,and happy that for u too.Personally ; I like all his songs .Jackson Browne has always been one of my favourite music artists and I couldn't pass up any opportunity to see him even if his tickets are hard to come by. Before my friend and I used to attend their concerts even their tickets are often sky high; now we found a site where we found cheap tickets .Here is the link:
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/jackson-browne-tickets/