Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I finally watched it!

Well, I finally watched Juno last night with my mom and Aunt Carol. I loved it! Even aside from the story line, I loved the way it was made. I told them during one song, "That will be the next most popular wedding song!" Not really but I thought it was cool. It was the song that says, All I want is you, you to be my bride; then the singer refers to himself and his bride as all kinds of things like, if you were the floor, I'd be a rug, or maybe the other way but I thought, ahhh!!!! how romantic. Anyways, definately a great movie.
I have been doing almost nothing besides studying so it was a good break.
Saturday I am going to a silent siege down at the capitol (of Arizona) building. It should be really cool! We are silently praying for the end of abortion and we put red duct tape on our mouths that says life across it, to symbolize the little ones, and probably the mom's who get caught up in it. I like these things so much especially because I feel they are done with God's heart in mind. We are not shouting at people, or arguing with those who disagree, we are just taking a stand for what we believe is right, and silently praying that things change.
And....to my eldest sister and her tummy. my little, little nephew, I can't wait to squeeze your little cheeks and kiss your head (well, I guess its not for my sis, but for the baby). But I'll kiss your head if you want. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so curious to know how your "visit" at the capital goes.
Why the red tape, though?