Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hello from Chicagoland

Hello to All,
I have never "blogged" before so I hope I am doing this right and it lands in the right place. I won't share anything tooo personal until I know what I am doing. This is a great idea, so many people in so many places. It is also a great way to let everyone know whats going on. You all know that Cheryl is pregnant and due Sept. 9th. I am having a shower for her in Chicago on June 14, everyone is welcome. Let me know if you can come. I believe both Michigan and Phoenix will be represented. I should be recovered from my hip surgery by then and the pool will be open, so all will be good. I would love to hear how everyone is doing, work, family etc. Ray and I are "same ole same ole" he does pizza, I go to work. Life is good. We are blessed. I miss you all. I don't know when we will see everyone again. Should probably think about setting up family reunions every other year or so. Love you all, Nancy

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Cheryl!

Carol T said...

It sounds like you both are well. And, I hope that your hip surgery is a great success! Family reunions would be a lot of fun!