Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello from "Detroitland"

I thought I'd better contribute from us Michiganders & I do think this is a great idea! I'm not computer illiterate but far from an expert so when I signed up, some of you may have noticed, not only did I sign up, I unintentionally created my own blog. :-) I'm sure it would have been extremely interesting (NOT) but Lindsay helped me delete it. Since I don't have a lot to add right now, I thought I would let you know that I am pregnant as well...hey, it can happen, anyone see that transgender guy on Oprah & in People. On second thought, maybe I'm just getting a potbelly...more sit-ups are on my agenda. It has been in the 60's the last few days so take that you Arizonians & Californians. Cheryl: Lindsay & I were also upset when UCLA lost as we both had them winning it all. The "Family Brackets" were a lot of fun & pretty cool that Jamie Poljanac won as that was the 1st time she has filled out the brackets. The final game was one of the best ever, what a comeback by Kansas! The Tigers, who are supposed to be one of the best teams in baseball (Sports Illus picked them to win the World Series) are starting off great...0-7. Oh well, fortunately it's a long season. Hope everyone gets involved with this blog & hope you all are doing well.
Pat

2 comments:

Carol T said...

I myself are very thankful that it is just a potbelly! Even though we are all very excited about new family members this fall with Cheryl and Ashley the thought of you having a baby is just to frightening! Ha Ha!

Carol T said...

In regards to my last comment I should have said I myself am very thankful that it is a potbelly! For any of you who are going after "Proper English". I'll try to do better next time!