Thursday, April 10, 2008

Music video

Here is a music video I recently directed (and shot and produced) for a band called Thunder Power!!! from Omaha. Some of you have seen it, some haven't...but this blog is a great way to share stuff like this with the whole family. It was made on no budget, but it was a lot of fun and I like the band a lot. We shot it over 2 half days in Omaha. The day we shot outside was freezing!


"Why Don't You Go Take a Hike" Thunder Power!!! from Lindsay Trapnell on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Carol T said...

Thank you for sharing the video with us! We will look forward to many more in the future!

barb said...

This is my personal favorite music video! I enjoy watching this and picturing Lindsay out in that COLD Ne. weather not just surviving but being able to be creative, cleaver and produce this quality video! Great Job Lind's!!! I like the song and it stays in my head so I can listen to it any time I want! Only you could 1. Go down a slide filming. 2. Get such a great shot. 3. Not land on your butt! If you did land on your butt I feel confident we would have seen it in the video. Looking forward to more! Love Aunt Barb