Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello from Chicagoland

Hi to All,
Well the weather is finally turning as well as the grass to green and trees to blooms, the smell of spring is great in the midwest. I just wanted to say hi and remind everyone that I am hosting a baby shower for Cheryl here in IL on June 14th. I was excited to hear the the Phoenix group plan on coming and that Barb and Katie may also come. Diane and George will be celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary that weekend. That was about the time I met the Trapnell family, hard to believe it has been that long. My mom is doing well, she will be 89 in May. Still busy all the time and working 2 days a week for Ray. My sister Carol is making jewelry, beautiful stuff. Check it out on http://beadinforkichs.etsy.com. Hope to hear more from you all on the blog.

Love you guys,
Nancy

No comments: