Monday, April 7, 2008

Greetings from Anthem, Arizona!

Hi everyone! I hope that this finds all of you doing well! I think that this blog is going to be a great opportunity to keep up with everyone's "Happenings". Thank you Lindsay for setting it up for us. I enjoyed remembering the "Super Bowl Half Time" experience about a week ago when I made a few scrapbook pages with an assortment of items I had. And, I'm looking forward to some fun activities in the next few weeks. Next Monday Fred, Angela and I are going to a Jackson Browne concert. I'm sure that all of you probably know that he has been my favorite for about 30 years. And then, later in the month I'll be headed to Michigan for Katie's graduation. And then, on to Kentucky with the group for "Derby Weekend". I'm so glad that quite a few have already signed on for the blog and I hope that the number continues to grow. I'm sending my love to all of you!

Carol

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those scrapbook pages that you sent were really cool. It's also a nice way to keep things together and preserved. I usually just stick stuff in a drawer or a shoebox and then I can't find it later. But I've been trying to get better about it, and I've actually been cutting out the articles I've written and put them in an album/scrapbook.