Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All, let's use this site more!!!

Hello Family!
Carol & I were talking & we're really hoping to increase the use of "The Sarasota Grapevine". If you're like me, we think about family a lot & wonder how everyone is doing & what they're up to. There is no better way for the whole family to keep in touch & stay aware of any "family news". Even if you go on just to say hello, that's fine. You can also post pictures, comment on anyone else's post or just say here is something we recently did. For example, Lindsay & I talk quite a bit but even if we didn't, I always know what's going on with her because I go on her blog every week. Once you get used to logging on once a week, again, it will help us all stay in touch. So, let's all go Sarasota Grapevining!!!
Thanks, Patrick

No comments: