Friday, August 15, 2008

Hello Arizona


Well, as I'm sure most of you know but also for those who don't, I am now an Arizonian! So far, Carol & I are adjusting wonderfully as we learn or get use to each other's idiosyncracies or Monkisms. I like to cook breakfast & some dinners & Carol likes to clean up so that part should work out great! I got to play Wii at Fred & Patricia's which was a lot of fun even though I came in last at bowling including Allie beating me. My favorite so far was the golf but all the games are fun. I've definitely been eating well as Patricia cooked ribs on the grill, burgers & bratwurst the next day & then Carol cooked steaks on the grill and I cooked a pork loin the following night. As I'm planning to be more active out here, I better start soon before I weigh 200 lbs. :-)
I will give regular updates but definitely so far, so good!

Love, Patrick

No comments: