Friday, January 23, 2009

Utah trip

I recently returned from Park City/Deer Valley, Utah trip with friends. We've gone every year for the past 7 years or so. It's a nice break filled with snow, games and this year we timed it with the Sundance Film Festival (as we have a couple of other years too), so I got to see some great, not-so-great, and almost always very interesting films.

I usually snowboard, but this year I skied for the first time. Skiing was a lot of fun, and I managed to stay upright...though I wasn't always in complete control, but that's part of the fun, right?


2 comments:

Brian said...

Linday -

I have the feeling that you'd take to skiing much quicker than any of the rest of us would take to snowboarding - I think Pat can testify to that! :-)

- Brian

Patrick said...

Hey, being slightly out of control is what's fun, I agree. And, yes Brian you're absolutely correct, my skating ability was of no help w/ snowboarding, to me it was like running w/ your shoelaces tied together.