Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday Bash in Big Spring


Leslie and I surprised my mom this weekend by showing up on her doorstep to wish her a Happy Birthday! Fortunately, she didn't send us away, LOL. So, we took her to one of her favorite restaurants in Midland, Olive Garden. Then off to an ice cream shop for a birthday scoop. Then, the grand finale... James Avery to let her pick out a pair of earrings. She has them on in these photos. We spent the evening with her at her apartment. We all had a great time. I updated her internet security software, so hopefully she'll be good to go for another year. We spent the morning with her before heading back to Houston on Sunday. I don't understand how Texas gets bigger every time I make that trip! Texas is huge!

3 comments:

Carol T said...

I'm so glad the you all had such a great time. The pictures are great. And, I love the earrings!

Sandra said...

Their surprises always catch me off guard. They always succeed in surprising me! And, I love it! We had a great time celebrating my birthday. And, I love my new earrings. The best part was seeing Sanne and Leslie and visiting with them.

Diane said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
Sounds like a fun weekend.